There are two main types of work visas in China: one-year multiple visa (you can enter Chinafreely during the validity period of the visa) and one-time visa (you can leaveand re-enter China once during the validity period of the visa). You can enter China with the work visa before 24:00 on the expiry date.
One original passport with blank visa page and one photocopy of passport photo page valid for more than 6 months.
2. Visa Application Form and Photos:
One copy ofthe Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China and one recent passport photo with a light color background and no cap posted on the application form.
3. Proof ofLegal Stay or Residence (Applicable to visa applicants who are not in the country of nationality) :
If you apply for a visa outside your country of nationality, you must provide valid proof oflegal stay, residence, work or study in your country or the original and copyof your valid visa.
4. Original Chinese passport or original Chinese visa (for those who once held Chinese nationality but later became a foreign nationality) :
If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you must provide the original Chinese passport and a copy of the photo page of the passport; If you have been issued a Chinese visa and apply for a visa with a new foreign passport, you should provide the photo page of the original foreign passport and a copy ofthe previous Chinese visa (if the name on the new passport is inconsistent withthe name on the original passport, you should also provide the relevant official proof of the change of name).
5. One of the following materials：
(1) Foreigner Employment License issued by Human Resources and Social Security Department; If the working period is not more than 90 days, the applicant should also provide the Certificate of Short-term Work for Foreigners in China, and the applicant should apply for the visa before the starting date indicated in the Certificate of Short-term Work for Foreigners in China, and the working time should not exceed the period specified in the Certificate of Short-term Work for Foreigners in China.
(2) Work Permit for Foreign Experts in China or Work Permit Notice for Foreigners issued by the Bureau of Foreign Experts Affairs;
(3)Certificate of Registration of Resident Representative Offices of Foreign (Regional) Enterprises issued by the administration for industry and commerce;
(4) Approval for commercial performance issued by the competent department of cultural administration (only applicable to the applicant for commercial performance in China); If the duration of performance is not more than 90 days, the applicant should also provide the Certificate of Short-Term Work for Foreigners in China, and the applicant should apply for the visa before the starting date indicatedin the Certificate of Short-Term Work for Foreigners in China. The duration of performance should not exceed the period specified in the Certificate of Short-Term Work for Foreigners in China.